[AMPS] QRO Epoxy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QRO Epoxy
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:49:30 +-100
Does anyone know of an epoxy that is good in shear strength and compatible
with high power RF (high dielectric strength and low dielectric constant)?
I am trying to repair a Diawa CS-201 RF switch which uses some kind of epoxy to
keep the spring contacts of the switch from rotating on the center pins of the
SO-239
connectors (the spring contact is attached to the SO-239 center pin with a
small nut,
the epoxy prevents the center pin/contact assembly from rotating). I know that
this is
not exactly an amp question, but it is a 1.5 KW switch and I would hate to
damage the
Club's Alpha 78 trying to find the right epoxy via trial and error.

Thanks,