[AMPS] ALC from SB-200 reduces FT-900 power on CW

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALC from SB-200 reduces FT-900 power on CW
From: w0opw@yahoo.com (david wintheiser)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
I cranked up my old SB-200 with the Yaesu FT-900 driver
and discovered that the FT-900 power was reduced to 50 watts.  This
was on CW !!.  Removing the ALC line brought the drive power back up
to 100 watts.
 Does anyone have experience with this anomoly on SB-200's ??
 Rich,  if your monitoring this, I bought 2 of your kits for 572b's
this spring but can't remember what you
recommend for Cathode swamp resitors instead of ALC.