[AMPS] 3W6EA Address

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3W6EA Address
From: w6frmarv@juno.com (marv gonsior)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:50:07 -0700
Gents,

My "cc" to Peter, 3W6EA, was returned to me as "user unknown!"  I have
sent another message to that address for verification but there was no
doubt as to the address he gave me as he was S9!  If it turns out that
there is some problem, I will hook up with him tomorrow and get it
straightened out.  So, I would suggest a QRX until this is all clear.

John, W0UN, thanks for your prompt reply that I am sure will be
appreciated.

73,

Marv, W6FR

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]