[AMPS] toroid coil winding machines

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] toroid coil winding machines
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:53:17 EST
Hello again,

With all the talk about winding coils... I've never seen much written
about the methods used to wind round toroid coils. Many years ago I
received a silly little desktop machine with the hardware for doing said.
It looks like it would be used for winding the sewing machine bobbins of
my mothers old Singer, not for round coil winding. I've never been able
to figure it out. I even have the original one page owners manual.

Much of my limited requirements for toroid coils have been done by hand.
Would any of you have thoughts to share about machines, methods or
associated knowledge for winding toroid coils?

thank you
73's
skip   wv6f

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]