[AMPS] Eimac newsletters...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac newsletters...
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:56:07 -0500

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:26:34 -0500  Mike Thompson <thompsom@histat.com>
writes:

>Hello,
>
>I am rather new to the world of QRO, and new to the reflector. I am
>very
>impressed at the knowledge, and info one can gain here! I do have a
>question though. I have seen several references to an "Eimac
>Newsletter".  Is there anywhere (hopefully on the internet) where one
>can find these old gems?
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.

If you cant find what you want on the Internet, I can often supply copies
for a large SASE. I have an extensive collection of magazines and other
reference material and several years ago I had the time to Xerox many amp
related articles....going back to the 1930's.

73  Carl  KM1H

>                                                       --Mike
>WB8ERJ
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]