[AMPS] Heath QSK board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Heath QSK board
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:44:51 EST
Scott,

>From a recent estate sale, I listed an SB-1000 a month or two back.
Turns out I bought the amplifier for myself even though I have an un
built one still in a box.

I received and purchased the matching QSK board from a ham here on amps
who contacted me when I placed the FS ad.

Yes, It looks like it will pretty much work in most any amp which meets
the requirements. I'm told the same board is still sold by Ameritron for
their version of the  SB 1K.

It's a very straight forward design, I'm surprised to have paid so much
for a simple design, but I wanted the original for this amp. To be
honest, after this, I'll stick with a mod similar to the one on Rich's
home page. No, it does not have a proprietary interface.
73's
skip may  wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com

[snip]
The Heath SBA-2001-1 QSK board...for the SB-1000...anyone know if it's
adaptable to "any" amplifier?  Or does it have a "proprietary" interface,
so to speak?
Thanks again.
Scott Townley

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]