[AMPS] FS:Pride KW ONE 10-80m amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS:Pride KW ONE 10-80m amp
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 14:38:27 -0500

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:04:26 -0800 (PST) KF6IKC@webtv.net writes:

>Have a mint cond.Pride KW One 10-80 meter amp.This is a very compact
>little amp that uses a single 4CX250B tube.Rated for 1KW input.Puts
>out
>about 500 watts PEP with about 40-50 watts in.Has "adjustable" input
>swamping up to 150 watts. Price is $550.00 + shipping.Comes with the
>original manual.

You got to be kidding!  $550 for a CB amp that can splatter over the
complete HF spectrum if anyone believes your specs!

Please....reconsider advertising that sort of junk here.

BTW, you can buy a real amp....SB-220 style for a lot less and get a
clean 1200W out.

> NOTE: RF Parts carries most of the major compenents for this
>amp.Such
>as the Plate and fil.transformers,HV boards,etc.Very easy to work
>on.Everything just plugs in.

Yeah...in their illegal CB amp section.

73  Carl  KM1H

> Have picture I can e-mail if interested.
>
>73"s
>Stan            (530)241-0843
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]