[AMPS] Looking for a Vacuum Variable Capacitor

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Looking for a Vacuum Variable Capacitor
From: TEMiller@CityNet.net (Tom E. Miller)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:53:15 -0500
Gents,

I am looking for a reliable source for tested Vacuum Variable capacitor.  I
would like something between 250 and 500 pF for the tune cap and one for load
capacitor of anything over 1000pF.  I don't know what the standard voltage
ratings were, probably over 10 KV.
I do NOT have a HI POT tester to test it so I need a reliable source.  Where
should I look?  How much should I expect to pay?  What should I look out for.
For me the only critical specs are physical size and max value.

Any of you guys have some that you don't need.

Thanks In advance.

Tom Miller
WB8ICT