[AMPS] Henry Who?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry Who?
From: ab2et@juno.com (Zdzislaw R Sawicki)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:23:35 -0500
Yes, "Dan the RF Man" is obnoxious, but then again most
Salesman are! :-)

All of this Henry "Smamby" is beginning to look and sound like some form
of 2:00AM cheap "Info-Mercial, if ANYONE so much as mentions the word AMP
out pops "Dan the RF Man" plugging them "Smamby" Amps.

And if Dan was selling ... .... .. - then it most likely it to will be
the best, "Most Rugged, Reliable" ... .... .. - in the whole world.... Hi
Hi

I just wonder if we can find some way to get "Dan the RF Man" to "Pay"
for all of this free publicity and exposure that he gets in this list
I DO NOT appriciate or find "Dan the RF Man" and HIS Assertive Marketing
and Sales Manner; Queint or Excusabel...
And do we really have to be subjected to messages  from a paid "plugger"
for Henry, BTW don't most real Manufacturers have Advertising Budgets...
or is this some form of Cyber Brainwashing, or is it some "cheap" promo.

73's
Have a better and less commercialized tomorrow.
and most of all "Have Radio Fun"

Steve
  oo
 (__)         AB2ET
"I bet two extra terrestrials"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]