[AMPS] Hl-2200 10 meter mod

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Hl-2200 10 meter mod
From: ah6oy@lava.net (Jim AH6OY)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:26:23 -1000

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BE1FDD.81F05F80

    Sorry about not being to specific. The SB-201 I think it was called =
had a real life black colored box attached inside the amp. From what I =
recall in a conversation about a friends amp here in Hawaii was that the =
black box was the only thing Heath put in to keep you from going up to =
10 meters. I'm sorry it was so vague like I'm probably being right now. =
Different amps and all. If you do have a black colored box I'd mark it =
as suspect. The basic retrofit device to toss into the kits. Red was the =
color of my 2 SB-200 silver micas so leave that color alone. I hope you =
aren't having too much trouble putting what sounds to be a amp that was =
half cannibalized or never completed together. Make a pro and friend =
happy and talk to Joe KJ6UK on or abouts 7.154 . He uses a SB-220 on 40. =
Tell him I said he is the best and you have a list of persons for him to =
give tech help to on air with you and is he ready to copy the list. Give =
him a shout. It beats clicking keyboards and might get your morning =
started right with a guy who could read right off the schematic for your =
tuned input needs. Sorry about giving you a person instead of a web =
site. hehehe Un real. Have fun.=20
http://www.ittssc.com/remotecontrol/Detour.html=20
            73  Jim DeTour AH6OY

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BE1FDD.81F05F80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry about not being to =
specific.=20
The SB-201 I think it was called had a real life black colored box =
attached=20
inside the amp. From what I recall in a conversation about a friends amp =
here in=20
Hawaii was that the black box was the only thing Heath put in to keep =
you from=20
going up to 10 meters. I'm sorry it was so vague like I'm probably being =
right=20
now. Different amps and all. If you do have a black colored box I'd mark =
it as=20
suspect. The basic retrofit device to toss into the kits. Red was the =
color of=20
my 2 SB-200 silver micas so leave that color alone. I hope you aren't =
having too=20
much trouble putting what sounds to be a amp that was half cannibalized =
or never=20
completed together. Make a pro and friend happy and talk to Joe KJ6UK on =
or=20
abouts 7.154 . He uses a SB-220 on 40. Tell him I said he is the best =
and you=20
have a list of persons for him to give tech help to on air with you and =
is he=20
ready to copy the list. Give him a shout. It beats clicking keyboards =
and might=20
get your morning started right with a guy who could read right off the =
schematic=20
for your tuned input needs. Sorry about giving you a person instead of a =
web=20
site. hehehe Un real. Have fun. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.ittssc.com/remotecontrol/Detour.html";>http://www.ittss=
c.com/remotecontrol/Detour.html</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;=20
73&nbsp; Jim DeTour AH6OY</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BE1FDD.81F05F80--