[AMPS] Dentron DTR 2000L

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron DTR 2000L
From: ni4l@bellsouth.net (NI4L)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 13:58:15 -0500
Yes iwas planning on using a double toroid wrapped with glass tape a heavy
duty bandswitch,and some 3/8 copper tubing for the tank. As i mention eariler
this amp is only set up for 40 meters.so all that will come out. I was told
that the orginal tank circuit was stranded wire insulated wound on a formar
tube, that it would really get hot after 500 wattts key down for 1 min.
Having not seen the orginal myself i'm just relying on what i was told. I may
be out in left feild some where i've only done 2 other amp projects and i'm
still kindof a newbee at it. They say "it will come to those who wait". Yes
Carl id be interested in the tank circuit and peices what do you have to have
for them?
Also another thing puzzels me as to the p/s being set up for 120v/220v how
would this thing run on 120v seems like everything would get really hot?
Chris 73s