[AMPS] make it bigger!!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] make it bigger!!
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:52:58 -0800
I have found that a little piece of .020 or .032 teflon sheet will prevent
arcing to gnd in close spaced parts. Have seen perforated metal with circular or
triangular holes in the metal racks at hardware stores. A friend scrapped out an
old satellite dish ant and gave me some of the perforated aluminum sheet panels.
Maybe you will be so lucky, 73, Dan, N5AR