[AMPS] Henry Radio Reflector (new)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry Radio Reflector (new)
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:24:18 -0500

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:59:54 -0800 "Larry L. Ravlin"
<sheepdip@continet.com> writes:
>Who should care if Henry has its own reflector?  And what possible
>harm
>could come from it?  The last time I looked the Stars and Bars were
>still
>waving and if every amp supplier wanted space on the internet I am
>sure it
>would handle it.

YEP, I agree, almost. The QTH.COM reflectors have space for all brands
which is where most people go for specific stuff...Kenwood, Heath etc
etc.
It just strikes me as odd that Contesting.com is supporting one
particular brand since the way I understand it the original premise was
to be unbiased.
Sure dont look that way any longer.

I guess its not who you know........

BTW, it just wastes resources if you copy me and the reflector if your
point is to copy all.

73  Carl  KM1H

73  Carl  KM1H

To: <amps@contesting.com>