[AMPS] NCL-2000 comments

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] NCL-2000 comments
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:38:52 -0500

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:32:25 -0800 Rich Measures <measures@vc.net>
writes:

>>Please, keep your voodoo out of my amp(s)  thank you.
>>
>?  In 1926, a quarter century before I was born, regarding
>resistance-wire vhf parasitic suppressors,  F. E. Handy said:  ³The
>combination of both resistance and inductance is very effective in
>limiting parasitic oscillations to a negligible value of current.²
>Voodoo?

What happened in the earliest days of radio and 01A's may not be
applicable  today Rich.
If you intend to regress to early articles wih roughly 60 years of no
follow up I guess that is your choice.
I just wish you would quit telling me how to conduct my
life/business/hobby...you remind me of those political entities I
despise...and I dont mean Conservatives.

73  Carl  KM1H

>-  later, Carl
>

>Rich...
>
>R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]