[AMPS] MHV & SHV Connector supplies.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MHV & SHV Connector supplies.
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:49:28 EST
Re: MHV and SHV connectors.

I purchase quite a few connectors through Newark which is also called
Farnell. Just got a bag of Amphenol MHV sent in. You can find them on
line also. I prefer to use their older (pre-Farnell merger) short fat
catalog, but a phone call can request the un-wieldy over weight phone
book size catalog.
I also purchase HV wire from Newark, rated to 10KV, quality stuff from
Belden and other mfgrs.

73's
skipp    wv6f

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu     for Southpark and other fun.