[AMPS] Down Alpha 89 - Assistance Sought

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Down Alpha 89 - Assistance Sought
From: k9aw@mozcom.com (Gary G Dein)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:02:03 +0800
This past weekend my Alpha 89 experienced a failure to
components on the power supply board. Having just
Qsy'd from KH2 to DU6 my schematic and other
reference materials are still in transit. My remote location
makes things even more complicated in trying to find and
identify suitable replacement parts. Is there anyone
who would help me identify the following parts and
possibly cross reference to NTE or Mouser part numbers.
The components side of the board is labeled ABX-X240
Rev D (1992). The back side of board is labeled BCX-X276
Rev A. The following components are smoked and are unidentifiable:
K1   (melted)
C2   (Chard)
C3   (Blew up)
R44 (Chard)
R45 (Chard)
R46 (Chard)
R47 (Chard)
R48 (Chard)
R49 (Chard)
J7   (Male and Female connector melted)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Figuring out why it happened is my next step.
Unit was in the standby mode warming up.
Halfway into warm-up a Pop, cloud of smoke
and awful ordure that's still in the shack.
A very big THANK YOU in advance
73 de Gary - K9AW/DU6 k9aw@mozcom.com