[AMPS] SB220 Xformer labodomy-cont'd

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220 Xformer labodomy-cont'd
From: lschaier@avotec.com (Len Schaier)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:13:52 -0500
Rich,

The fellow at Evercoat did not have a temperature for the epoxy. He would
only say that it was much greater than that for the polyester resin.

Assuming I received the correct information, I think the prior success's
with the polyester were because the temps were/are in fact below 150 F or
because the temp only exceeds 150 F for short periods. The fellow did say
the 150 F does have to be "sustanied" to cause degredation.

Len