[AMPS] what should I replace ps caps with?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] what should I replace ps caps with?
From: ronr@nowonder.com (Ron Rollinson)
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:51:13 -0500
With all this talk about high voltage caps etc. I thought I'd throw this
out there.  I'm in the process of rebuilding my amplifiers plate supply.
I've noticed that several of the caps have "leaked" leaving a black coating
on the underside of the chassis so I'm going to replace them all.  They are
Sprague 150uf at 450v capacitors labeled as 85 deg C 1770 with what looks
like part #7626L.  Any ideas where I can find replacements for these or
recommendations on substitutes/replacements and what I can expect to pay
for 6 of them.  Thanks in advance and 73,  Ron NR8O