[AMPS] Instant ON..

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Instant ON..
From: dhb@mediaone.net (Dave Bernstein)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:25:50 -0500
To improve mean-time-to-QRO and avoid tape on the front of my amplifier and
tuner, I added support for "frequency-dependent devices" to my transceiver
control software. I recorded the setting-vs-frequency info for each device
in a file; the software uses this data to display the proper settings in a
small window, tracking smoothly with tranceiver frequency. See
http://www.ambersoft.com/Amateur_Radio/DXLab_Control.jpg for a screenshot.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ