[AMPS] parasite

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasite
From: Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:20:19 +0100
>Speak for yourself, OM! I wasn't even a glimmer in my Dad's eye in '47.
>'56, well, I was crawling in diapers then. Hey, you guys must have been
>something in high school. Building amplifiers. Didn't ya chase girls behind
>the stadium and all that stuff?

Hmmm.........I was born in May 47. Cinco de mayo, actually.....went to my
first Field Day in '48. Chasing girls came later........when I was 29, I met
this 16 year old..........at the radio club. She was G4FNC at that time.
We've been married 16 years come September. Proves that being able to build
amplifiers and the like helps you CATCH girls, not just chase them!

73

Peter G3RZP