[AMPS] parasitic suppressors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasitic suppressors
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:22:30 -0500
>>Hey Rich, do you have any plots from the spectrum analyzer of this?
>
>?    Some of the tests were done by a friend using a spectrum analyzer at
>his place of employment. The other tests were done by a third party.

Next time your buddies are doing such a measurement, have them press the
plot button.  I'd love to see a picture of it.  It is funny....any ham
radio measurements I made back in the days when I had access to such
stuff always got a plot.  It was a way of proof to others and yourself.
Come to think of it, non-ham radio or real work stuff got plots too!

>>I don't doubt you, it would just be interesting to see.
>
>?   Spark transmitters undoubtedly made RF.

Sure.  But my anode circuit doesn't spark. What does that have to do with
the fact that it would be interesting to see a spectral plot of the
damped VHF oscillations.  Again, I am not doubting it, I've just never
seen it myself.

73,

Jon
KE9NA