[AMPS] Parasitic suppressors/another question,

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Parasitic suppressors/another question,
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 99 14:26:31 -0500
>?  So it is the loss of contact tension that indirectly causes the
>resistance of the suppressor resistors to substantially increase without
>showing an outward sign of resistor overheating?

How long will you hold to the view that the resistors where of proper
resistance value before the oscillation took place when you have no proof?  You
are making an assumption that the resistors were within spec before the arcing.
 We have no way of knowing that unless you measured them just before the arc.

fail.

It's a bad idea to make an assumption based on incomplete evidence.  Try it in
a court of law and you'll be laughed at.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden