[AMPS] ICE BP Filters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ICE BP Filters
From: w6frmarv@juno.com (marv gonsior)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:15:32 -0700
Alek,

It really isn't the "end of story" unless a new class of filters has been
designed for use between exciters and amplifiers!  It seems to me that
suggesting that it be placed there was a means of avoiding the question
of the lack of a definitive specification for power.  Jon, you are
totally right.......more power to you, hi!  There would be no problem to
use the ICE filter, as suggested, but, by all means get the DCI as you
indicated and put it AFTER the amp.  I have always run two LPFs for HF,
in that mode, and it can't do anything but good.

73,

Marv.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]