[AMPS] Re: small rice burners

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: small rice burners
From: Jan.E.Holm@telia.se (Jan.E.Holm@telia.se)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 07:26:51 +0200

     Don´t just blaim the small rice burners. Rice boxes like the
     FT1000MP also plays a big role in the on the air crappy
     signal game. Also pure and simple ignorance from amateurs
     plays a big role, that ignorance couldn´t be seen 30 years
     ago.

     73, Jim SM2EKM

     PS: TS-940´s has a pritty crappy TX too, just to mention
            something else but a Yaesu.