[AMPS] slam tally

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] slam tally
From: dthomas@pmrf.navy.mil (dthomas@pmrf.navy.mil)
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 99 08:45:00 -1000

     Well, I just have to say this. Tom, your slams are just way too
     personal and I really don't like it. I will hang in here if you just
     keep it to a non-personal technical disagreement.Otherwise I'm out of
     here man. Life is just too short for that kind of crap. Makes
     everybody feel bad. I have kept a pretty good tally and so far Rich
     has my vote for being in the lead. I.E. - Tom you should check your
     quiver before attempting intellectual battle. How does that feel ? Me
     thinkth ye protesteth too much and are way to personal in the slams
     Tom. Typical of people that don't know what they are talking about.
     Take a clue from Rich and just try to be a gentleman Tom. I know it
     will be hard but you can do it if you try. If this short life is ever
     going to improve its up to each and every one of us to try.  73  KH7TU
      dale