[AMPS] Intermittent 8874

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Intermittent 8874
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:40:15 -0700
Hi Jeff :  Do the socket contacts have plenty of spring action to grip the tube
pin ? If not, they get hot and lose their tension. I have had trouble with this
in the past. RCA phono connectors frequently fail to grip the center pin after
a while and this has given me and others grief. 73, Dan, N5AR