[AMPS] New World Record for 8877 Replacement

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New World Record for 8877 Replacement
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:03:14 -0700
>>It's too bad W8JI left the reflector before this came up.
>
>?  Did Tom Rauch say that he was leaving?

Yes, Rich.  I guess you not only selectively edit, you selectively read as
well!  Oh well, I guess we all do.

Yes, Tom said he'd spent his alloted time on "AMPS" for one year.  He was
leaving.  Perhaps he still reads, but he doesn't appear to be posting any
more.  It's a shame cause I would like to hear him defend his design.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon,
I believe he partakes in the tamer controversies on the Tower Talk Reflector
on a regular basis.

Lane
Ku7i

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na