[AMPS] Drake L4b grid shunt board wiring info

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Drake L4b grid shunt board wiring info
From: vk3wu@hotmail.com (Pino giles)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:36:11 GMT
I have just picked up a Drake L4b from a deceased estate. The grid meter
shunt board has been removed and i dont have a circuit diagram, i have
checked all the components on the board they are okay, likwise the meters. I
just need to replace this board but the wires have the same colors so could
mess it up by guessing since i dont have the circuit diagram.

There is a white wire with red strip from the meter front panel switch
looks like plate voltage read.

Then there is white wire with orange stripe, from the switch looks like grid
current read.

Then two identical white wires with orange stripes that go below chasis

If anyone could tell where to connect these wires on the shunt board  i
would appreciate that.  There is two tag connecting pins for these wires on
the board. I have ordered a circuit manual from Drake.

Pino
VK3WU