[AMPS] Need more doorknobs for amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need more doorknobs for amp
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:12:57 -0700
Gents,
I have an immediate need for some doorknobs that will give me the following
values:

Need (2) doorknobs 150pF each minimum 7.5kV. Needs to be able to handle
1500watts on 160 meters. Paralleling two 75pF units would be okay for a
total of four caps.

Also need (1) 500pF also minimum 7.5kv and also must be able to handle 1500
watts on 160. Paralleling two 250pF units would be okay.

I do not mind having to parallel a few together to get the required pF.
Check the junk box!!!!

PLEASE when you are replying tell me as much abt them as you can including
how much $$$ including shipping to San Diego zip 92139.

73s

Lane Zeitler
Ku7i