[AMPS] go figure/Murata

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] go figure/Murata
From: irosky@yahoo.com (igor rosky)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 06:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
I used Murata 3300 PF 4 in parallel for my 8171 project, i could not
get any RF current data on these units. Peter Dahl, RF Parts and
surplus sales sell them. I checked the Murata web page and they are
listed as Laser Power supply caps, they give no RF current data.
Anyway to the point i melted all 4 on 15 meters, so the current limit
was exceeded.  The thing that attracted me to them was the voltage
rating, the alternative was a Jennings fixed cap that had true specs,
but that was like buying gold nuggets.

Anyway maybe of someone could provide some data on these, they might be
more usefull for a YC 156 type project.

Igor