[AMPS] Amplifier pictures

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amplifier pictures
From: cgroen@image.dk (Carsten Groen)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:36:06 +0200
Hi All.

Inspired by Larry Molitor, W7IUV, excellent initiative,
i took some pictures of my "85 % finished" 2M Amplifier,
and some pictures of my YC 156 HF amplifier parts.

The building of the HF amp is now in the phase of
"metal cutting, drilling etc" and hopefully soon the
next phase will be building, where the fun starts :-)

(Larry, you are more than welcome to "link" to
my web-site with the pictures on if you like)

web site: http://www.magicio.com/cgroen/amplifiers.htm

OZ9AAR, Carsten Groen
www: http://www.magicio.com/cgroen
mail: mailto:cgroen@image.dk