[AMPS] 4cx10000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx10000
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 07:47:37 +0800
I think, that at the price they are flogging the things for, the guarantee
would be minimal. All you would probably get is a reasonably accurate
history of the tubes.

The company selling them is reliable and has a good reputation. I've never
seen them selling tubes before. It must be a 1 off thing.

Anyway, they're much too big for me. My Emtron DX-2 amplifier is plenty.

73, Alek. VK6APK.