[AMPS] PC Boards

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PC Boards
From: bknox@rfapps.com (Bruce R. Knox)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:30:04 -0400
Jeff:

Check out www.expresspcb.com

This is a FANTASTIC source for getting relatively simple PC boards.  I use it
all the time.  They have a free
WIN95 layout package that is really easy to use.  There is no schematic capture
capability.

You lay out your board, check it, and submit it via the Internet.  In a few
business days, you have nice boards.
No solder mask or silkscreen, but a pair of boards for around $100 delivered is
a great deal.

It should work well for what you want to do.

Hope this helps.

Bruce R. Knox W8GN
RF Applications