[AMPS] Re: Replacement for 572B's

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Replacement for 572B's
From: royanjoy@ncn.net (Roy Koeppe)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:48:38 -0500
"So hypothetically at this time.....  What tube do you guys think would
be the easiest tube conversion to use for six meters in an already
existing SB-200?  It would be great to use the same pwr supply, and
components but of course that's wishful thinking I guess.  Any ideas,
any possibilities at all?"

There was such an article in an old QST or HR magazine. It was step by
step converting to a single, external anode tube. Sorry my mem. cells
aren't more accurate, and I left my oldie magazines in W6-land.

Roy     K6XK      Iowa