[AMPS] explain this one

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] explain this one
From: rakefet@rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:36:48 -0700
Rich,

If the tank is resonated with too-light loading, the 'loaded' Q of the circuit
will be much higher and so will the voltage.  This can happen due to an
inexperienced operator or antenna switching mistake, etc.  I think the
bandswitch doesn't have a great enough margin of safety.

73,
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA