[AMPS] "Klitzing Elex" 70cm brick?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] "Klitzing Elex" 70cm brick?
From: nx7u@arrl.net (Scott Townley)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:29:31 -0700
I have a Klitzing Electronics 100W 70cm brick; uses a pair of MRF646
driven by "SD1088".
As the MRF646 are in my 1991 Moto RF Devices book I'm assuming the amp
is late-80s to early-90s vintage.
Can anyone supply any info, etc., regarding the Klitzing company?  What
I really need is a schematic (past owner "cut out" the SD1088 driver
amp...literally, the interconnecting cables are cut and unmarked.
Idiot!) so I can get it back to its 10W in-100W out configuration.
Many thanks in advance!
--
Scott Townley
Gilbert, AZ