[AMPS] data sheet TB 4/1250

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] data sheet TB 4/1250
From: japgp@home.ivm.de (Gerhard Parzonka)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:32:18 +0100
Hi Firson,
I read your request for tube data in the reflector.
The tube was very popular (ages ago) and I found it
in a German "Valvo" data book from 1969.
The TB 4/1250 is also equivalent to the "5868"
max data are plate voltage 4000 V; Pa 450 W and
Po  is about 1250 W (therefore the type number)
Since my scanner is not working presently do you
have any FAX-number so I could fax you the data
sheets (abt 6 pages) or is there enough time to
send a copy by mail ? So tell how you want it
and the data will be coming!

best 73s de
Gerd, DJ5BV