[AMPS] Need advice

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need advice
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:01:09 -0700
I believe it is powered in a normal way.

It sounds as though you are about to make a point, let me preempt that by
saying thousands of units with hundreds of thousands of hours and contacts
show the HENRY system of QSK CW using vacuum relays works.
My own 3K Premier is personal proof.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!