R: R: [AMPS] Conjugate matching and amplifiers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: R: [AMPS] Conjugate matching and amplifiers
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:40:05 +0200

The expression "best possible" and specifically the word "possible"
included, in my thoughts but not in the words, the right margin to keep
source, load and grid impedances away from values that might produce
instability.

Thank's Rich for expliciting something I didn't point out well.

73,
Mauri I4JMY