[AMPS] YC156 Amplifier project

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] YC156 Amplifier project
From: cgroen@image.dk (Carsten Groen)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:07:41 +0200
Hello,

I have uploaded a few more pictures of my YC156 amplifier.
Also all of my schematics for the RF deck is updated, and
now in higher resolution (now it's possible to read the values :-)
Sourcecode for the bargraph module for the remote controlbox is there,
and as always, LOOK CAREFULLY at the buttons on the top of each page
to navigate around, as the number of pages has increased !!
Sorry if the structure isn't clear, just "click away".

At this point I would like to thank all the people at AMPS, without
you guys, this project would NEVER had been. I have received so many
advices, asked many of you stupid questions (at that time) but always
got good answers and help.

Again, a zillion thanks !!!!!

The YC156 amplifier project is at http://www.magicio.com/cgroen/hfamp.htm

Carsten OZ9AAR