[AMPS] WWQuiz - anyone go to work today ?.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] WWQuiz - anyone go to work today ?.
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:52:03 +0100
At 11:36 PM 10/4/99 -0500, Jon Ogden wrote:

>Phil T. (VA3UX) wrote:
>
>>Judging from the 50+ messages from this reflector today, I'd say a couple
>>of you (and you know who you are) didn't leave the house for work today.
>>All wound-up with SWR are we ?
>
>No, we just played in the office!  :-)

And Jon, I gotta say that I can't agree with the defense of your dialogue
with Rich.  He was particularly guilty of scoring debating points without
real substance, but after a while the format of the >>>>  >>> >> >>>>>'s
got so bad that only the people actively involved could know or care what
was going on.  It also got VERY far from real world considerations...
that's when I hollered uncle.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

Sometimes a tower is just a tower