[AMPS] The Best Value or Best AMP!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] The Best Value or Best AMP!
From: shambala@btigate.com (phillip walker)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 06:11:43 -0500
The Ameritron AL-1500 , AL-1200 , Or ALPHA 87A . I need an Amp that will
last a long time as I will retire soon and the funds will be limited. I
work more CW than SSB, but do like SSB contest  and DX. I have a New
Station and would like to make this one last for a few years. The amp I
pick will be used but not abused and probably never be run close to the
limit. Thanks and see you during The Arrl SS and 10Meter Contest.
                                                        Phillip M
Walker   K0VX
                                                        Mandan ND
58554-1238