[AMPS] quiet quiet quiet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] quiet quiet quiet
From: shambala@btigate.com (phillip walker)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:34:55 -0500
The last time I posed a question about an Amp(Amps) I was told it was a
"NO BRAINER". I haven't found a company that sells that brand of amp,
but I got the message!  I have never been to a "Hamfest", other than the
local level and haven't been BrainWashed by any Amp dealer and the ones
I have contacted have been very helpful and explained the good points
about thier product and not how bad and evil the other ones are. I will
make a decision based on the input from everyone. What I buy will be
good and heavy duty and last a long time. Thanks guys.
                                                         P M Walker
K0VX
                                                         Mandan ND

shambala@btigate.com