[AMPS] You gotta read this....

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] You gotta read this....
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:42:23 -0700
WOW,

That's bigger than the usual requests I get, usually for 5KW out "dead key"
as they say.

All CB or smell of CB requests are turned down by reputable manufacturers.

What you describe sounds like homebrew craziness!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!