[AMPS] Continuing CB amps...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Continuing CB amps...
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:40:37 -0400
At the sake of getting my head chopped off...  Personally I'm kinda in
awe of the limits these guys are pushing.  I decided to peruse the
bigradios site myself and in the FORSALE section came across many ads,
this one is not the only unusual one, many are like it:

(Notice the EIGHT tube 3-500Z unit!@$#$@)

*****Any one out there have a socket and chimney for 3CX10,000A7 please
e-mail me. I have for sale Three phase AC 22BUILT Mobile head with
Single
3CX3000A7 with Vacuum tuners. Also Used but in great shape 3CX5000A7 (no
socket needed) and One 4CX5000A Ive also have an EIGHT tube 3-500z head
with
Peter W. Dahl 120 amp filament transformer, vacuum variable plate tuner,
twin blowers and metered for amps and High Voltage. This will require
your own power
supply for High Voltage only. I have one 4cX1500b and one 4cx1000 also.
******

Humbly, wattage deficiently yours,  Phil W2GE