[AMPS] WTS 1 x 6146 6m amp sans PS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] WTS 1 x 6146 6m amp sans PS
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:07:57 +0100
Have a 6m amp running 1 x 6146 (or equiv).
Am building a 1.2KW (which might even work)

Want to sell this one for $50 plus postage.
PS serves double duty here and is very heavy
so not selling PS. You could buy new caps and
use an old TV transformer to build for what
it would cost to ship the PS! Figure postage
on 6lb from 30306.

This can be real entertaining for someone
who likes to poke fun at funky little homebrew
amps. But, you're gonna have to buy it first!
:-)

It will need some additional cooling holes,
or run with the cover off.

To allow for variations in email propagation,
and give members of the hoards of dinky
6m amp buyers equal opportunity, I'm collecting
email until Friday. When, in the event of RX of
 between 2 and thousands all wanting,
I'll draw from a hat or throw a dart or ???

-bob

I'll be putting some photos up later today at
http://www.debris.org/18_Oct_list/6m1.jpg
http://www.debris.org/18_Oct_list/6m2.jpg
http://www.debris.org/18_Oct_list/6m3.jpg