[AMPS] LCC capacitors on 145 MHz?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] LCC capacitors on 145 MHz?
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (Hans Goldschmidt)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:56:20 +0100

I have a number of commercial round transmitting type condensers made by LCC
( made in France?) used once in a 2 kW ship transmitter instead of the
variable condensers in a roller coil tuned pi-L anode circuit. I understand
they can take a lot of current on short wave but can they be used on 144 Mhz
as anode coupling capacitors instead for the usual CENTRAL LABs 858s in a
W6PO?  I have different values: 330, 150 and 82 pF. 5 and 7 kV rf. Model
WA04U, WA04 and WA04H.

de Hans SM5KI