[AMPS] Eimac care and feeding

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac care and feeding
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 05:35:49 -0700

>> Eimac does not seem all that serious about finishing this effort as it has
>> been in the same state
>> for a little over 18months.
>>
>> George,
>> K0IW
>
>I was afraid of that (sections 3+ are non-existent).
>Another typical web resource (out of date!).

?  Amen.

>Maybe they lost their "Care and Feeding" advocate and now no one wants to be
>bothered teaching anyone.
>
>Mike

Could be, Mike.   My guess is that the person behind the C and F
rewriting is "Mr. X" with the bogus Eimac e-mail address.   (See Grate
Parasitics Debate archive).  This is seemingly the same person who
reportedly told QST's Paul Pagel that Willis B. Foote was not authorized
to tell me about the discovery of gold-sputtering during the development
of the 8877.

-  cheers