[AMPS] Eimac care and feeding

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac care and feeding
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:02:18 -0500
I guess it my turn to throw my hat into the ring..
    I have Eimac's last or latest revision of Care & Feeding. Mine was
printed in Feb. 86. I haven't read it from "cover to cover" since it does
not hold the reader like a Tom Clancy novel. However, it is good when used
as a reference.
    I requested this from Eimac so I assume that it is the latest revision,
they sent it to me free of charge, (even though the back cover shows a price
of $5.95 {$6.95 in Canada})
    For Rich's benefit, they dedicated four pages to stability and
fundamental/VHF parasitic.  I'll probably end up using it for reference but
there is nothing wrong with that.
    Bottoms up,
    Mike
    W3SLK