[AMPS] amp switch?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] amp switch?
From: ab2et@juno.com (ab2et@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:37:49 -0500
Scott,
This must be your lucky day...
The actual switch is out of production, But if you want to replace it
look at any of the "illuminated switches that are used in "Computer"
power strips,Yes the Cheppo 4-6 outlet type .
I found that two different types that are sold in Home depot work well,
just a bit of filing and one even has a  15 amp CB  built in .
The one that I used had spade terminals and was a direct connect, they
only switch one side of the line and the neon lamp works well.

73's
Steve
AB2ET